F0062-Software Developer - Rust, Multimedia Streaming
We’re looking for a media streaming developer. Technologies like WebRTC, RTMP, RTSP, HLS and real-time network, extremely low-latency live streaming solution. Play a key role in our video platform and allow us to serve live streaming to customers end devices and recording on local storage. If you have an interest in these technologies, join us today, and help us push our technology strategy forward.
- Proficiency in Rust
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as WireShark, etc
- Familiarity with Git version control
- A team player, who is very self-motivated, loves difficult challenges, and is goal driven
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English to work effectively within a highly collaborative environment with colleagues around the world.
- 1+ years of experience building real-time communications software using the WebRTC standard, including media channel and data channel knowledge.
- WebRTC signaling over MQTT (AWS)
- Foundational understanding of video streaming and the products they support along with practical knowledge with one or more of the common streaming protocols – RTMP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG-DASH, WebRTC, Websockets
- Experience with media codecs a plus - H264, H265, VP8, VP9, AAC, Opus
- Experience in FFMpeg, libx264
- Experience in Real-Time Network (RTN)
- Experience in cloud architecture and CDN